Polishing Your Professional Image
60 - 90 minute inspirational presentation on how looking your best yields big results
People often see you before they hear you, and how you look to others plays an important role in establishing your credibility. Our visual messages precede anything we say or do and those visual messages can greatly affect our level of impact and success. Does your image and appearance convey your organization's desired message and goals?
Becky Rupiper-Greene will help you discover how to develop a professional image which will be in alignment with the message and results intended.
Learn strategies to:
- Understand the relevance of the message your appearance communicates
- Differentiate between suitable and unsuitable working attire
- Construct a professional wardrobe on a budget
- Incorporate the fundamentals of fit and fabric into your wardrobe
- Implement professional grooming standards
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)