Outclass Your Competition
A five-hour business etiquette and dining tutorial workshop
Workshop Dates and Location
- April 20, 2017 (Ruan Center, 7th and Grand Avenue, 33rd Floor, Des Moines, Iowa)
- October 26, 2017 (Ruan Center, 7th and Grand Avenue, 33rd Floor, Des Moines, Iowa)
- Registration Fee: $195 per person ($175 per person for Des Moines Partnership members)
- Workshop Times: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Registration fee includes: expert workshop facilitation for the day by a highly-skilled, certified Tero trainer, workshop materials, useful job aid, e-manual and electronic resources, complimentary subscription to Tero's monthly eZine (electronic magazine) and complimentary access to Tero's exclusive Graduates Only section of the Tero website.
Credit Card Payments
Tero accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover as an alternative to our standard invoicing procedures. To charge your workshop registration to your credit card, simply contact Ann Block at 515-221-2318 (ext. 204).
You may cancel your registration up to 14 days before the seminar. 75% of your registration fee will be refunded. If you need to cancel less than 14 days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute from your organization or transfer your registration to another Tero seminar within one year.
Tero International provides training to clients at locations around the world. To bring this Tero workshop to a group of people at your location, to inquire about facilitator certification, or to ask a question, contact Tero
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)
Email: [email protected]