Communicating a Vision
An interactive two-day workshop for leaders communicating a vision
As a leader, it's not enough that you know what you're communicating. Your message may be crystal clear to you, but if it isn't crystal clear to others, there is an excellent chance that they will not be inspired or motivated enough to join you on the journey toward your goal.
In order to inspire and motivate people to embrace a vision or goal, leaders must master the art of communication - and that goes far beyond crafting a message. It requires expert delivery, the ability to engage others and respond to challenging questions.
- Leaders discover how they are perceived by others
- Recognize the power of verbal and non-verbal messages
- Discover the secrets about body language
- Incorporate the three things necessary to persuade into communications
- Prevent nervousness from affecting delivery
- Master the physical skills that convey confidence and conviction
- Organize and visualize material so listeners understand and retain more
- Think clearly under pressure and handle difficult questions and situations
Participants learn the art of effective communication through an intensive and interactive workshop that involves the use of video-recording to allow leaders to see themselves the way others see them.
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)