Leading Virtual Teams
An interactive one-day workshop for leaders who lead virtually
A leader seeking to bring out the best in teams faces many challenges, even under the best of circumstances. When it is a virtual team, the challenges are compounded.
Understanding what it takes to be an effective team leader when distance and difference are in play demands greater skill.
- Gain strategies to build and maintain swift trust amongst team members
- Influence commitment and manage team behaviors
- Learn effective communication strategies to create predicable communication
- Create shared meaning in communication across distance and culture
- Articulate elements of virtual team development to influence team results: Team values, Individual roles and responsibilities and Task and relationship considerations
- Recognize potential sources of conflict in team that impact function and outcomes
- Establish electronic communication protocol
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)
Email: [email protected]