Tapping into Internal Motivation
An interactive one-day workshop about how leaders motivate others
Motivated people often outperform individuals with greater technical qualifications or skills. Without motivation, individuals can lose their knowledge advantage through complacency.
How do great leaders retain and motivate talented employees? Competent leaders do not underestimate this challenge and they understand that they cannot force someone to be motivated. They understand the difference between external and internal motivation and devote energy to creating an environment that fosters and naturally promotes inner motivation.
- Discover a useful tool for improving employee retention and motivation
- Learn how great leaders move beyond external motivation
- Create an environment that taps into internal motivation
- Explore the leader's role in developing others
- Debunk misconceptions around empowerment
- Strengthen others by sharing power
- Show appreciation, recognize contributions and celebrate accomplishments
Ann Block, Vice President, Client Relations
Tero International, Inc.
Phone: 515-221-2318 (ext. 204)